Wednesday, December 2, 2015
Merry Birdmas!
Well, I totally missed updating you guys on Thanksgiving. Suffice it to say, I gained a few grams from all the apple juice, pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and eggnog. (Mom allows me to have a little every now and then, even if us birds ARE lactose intolerant. It makes my poop a little loose, but other than that, it's no biggie. And it tastes soooooo good!)
We put up our Birdmas tree a couple days ago. It was so much fun! As you can see, Mom let me help her with some of the ornaments.
My grandma asked if I was going to write a letter to Santa Bird. I didn't know I could do that! But after she told me, I started thinking about it and I had Mom write it down for me. Here's what I've got so far:
Dear Santa Bird,
How have you been? I hope you're not molting too bad this winter. Why do we birds always molt right in the middle of the coldest weather??? I have been a very good girl this year. I hope you will leave some presents for me in the red, furry stocking next to my princess palace. I would really like some more musical toys to bang my beak on, and some more rubber duckies that squeak (I bit holes in my old ones' beaks, so they don't make squeaky noises anymore), and some strawberries.... but only if you can ones that taste sweet, because Mom says they're out of season now.
Love,
Phoebe
P.S. Could you ask Mom to let me have the teeny tiny Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer ornaments to chew on, please? They're so colorful, and they feel so interesting when I touch them with my tongue.
Not too shabby for a first attempt, huh?
I overheard Mom telling grandma about presents and cards. Cards is easy. I just need to confetti-ize my signature on some pretty paper and give it to Mom. But presents is a hard one. I'm a bird. I don't have money. What can I give to Mom and Raja? Not much time left for me to figure it out, either. Well, birdies? Do you have any suggestions that could help me out?
I guess that's all for now. Until next time, PTH fans!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment